Sunday, June 24, 2007

i miss him...

yeaa..
i do miss him very much..
my loved one aka frans went back to his hometown..
for 1 month!!
1month!!
OMG!!
i don't know what to do on that whole month..
study??
well..
maybe i will use the 1 month time to study..
pmr's trial is coming..
on august!
its a nightmare!!
this time i don't want 'last minute study' anymore..
it drive me crazy!!
i still remember i didnt slept for 5 days just because of the stupid diagnostic test..
argh!
i hate that feeling!!
maybe this time i should change my bad habit?
hahah..
will try my best k?
anyway..
this is my 1st blog..
erm..
not 1st blog la..
1st post..
i have many blog..
but i forgot all the email addresses and passwords..
don't blame me k?
i admit i've short term memory lost!
haha..
1 more thing..
im lazy..
i always lazy to post..
but this time i wont be lazy anymore~
why??
because i love nat's blog!
her blog cool!
i really admire her very much..
she's pretty..
smart~
tall~
slim~
friendly~
and photogenic!!
haha...
hmm...
i think that's all for today?
will try to post everday..
TRY~
haha..
aikss..
i very worried bout frans..
he didnt message me for the whole day..
*sigh*
and i miss him very much too!
hope he's doing fine there...
p/s: karena loves frans!!

No comments: