Saturday, June 30, 2007

no title??


my twin aka michelle just send me the pic that we took on pui yee's birthday... she's pretty right? haha.. love her truckloads!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ouch.. went to the clinic and change my braces.. ish!! i hate braces!!! i've to wear it for 2 years!!
omg!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
friday i had to stayed back for afternoon duty.. prefect duty.. go check the sku area and tong sampah... -,-.. my bestie aka pui yee so good.. she stayed back and waited for me.. hehe.. love ya! and we took some pic in my mom's car while she's busy talking with her friends... LOL



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to my granny's house few days ago... took pic with timothy.. he's chubby! so cuteeeeee...

No comments: