Monday, July 16, 2007

my father called me...

hmmm.. i just received a phone call from my father.. ya.. my father.. not my stepdad but my father.. LOL.. finally he called me.. i waited for sooooooooo long edi~ haha.. talked to him 4 awhile.. he only asked me bout my studies.. thats all~ HMM.. fine.. wateva~

well.. 2day went to sku.. quite bored though.. 5 periods relief.. wonder where the teachers go... hmm.. all so lazy 1.. PMR coming edi la.. they shud come to sku everyday wert~ LOL

had history 4 1 period.. n i just realize that Cik Rozita is a good teacher... before this i hate her.. not hate her la.. just don't like her class.. coz she make the class feel boring.. and i always skip history class too~ LOL.. bad girl rite? haha... just now when she give us all the worksheets.. i realize that.. she has been work hard juz bcoz she wants us to get good result in history.. oh well.. i hate this subject the most.. but this term.. i get A for my history.. miracle huhh?? i swear i will study hard in this subject.. hmm.. bcoz *someone* loves this subject soooooo much~ LOL

hmm.. had prefect meeting 2day.. teacher told us that the sku cancel the Hari Keusahawan .. sigh~

pui yee and rachel said my blog like urmm.. photoblog? swt..NAH~ now im writing more stuff.. happy? hahaa...

btw... im chatting with my baby frans right now.. awww.. he's such a nice bf~ love him soooooooo much!! i will nvr leave him!! heheee... panda cant live without piggy~



well.. 2day spent most of my sku day with my twins aka michelle...


me

mich

me

mich

me

mich

me

mich

sorry if i post too much of pic..im jobless.. dun blame me k? next time will post pui yee and other tbc members's pic.. hehee...

argh!~ 6th of october means a day after pmr only can meet my baby frans.. sob~!! i cant wait for that day! LOL

OH BTW!! i just realize that i havent start my anyaman or tenunan or wateva u guys call that~ omg! have to pass up on 2moro!! arghhh~ n 1 more thing.. im sooooo hungry.. where's my food???!!

No comments: