Sunday, July 29, 2007

zebraaaa~

yay~ finally can online!! yesterday i argued with my mom.. so she hide my moderm.. but the genius aka me found out where she hide the moderm... hahah...
oh well.. 3 more days to pmr trials!! goshh! so damn nervous man~!! wish me all the best k??
my parents went out to sing karaoke... YA... karaoke.. *faint* so im alone in the house.. chatting with my baby frans aka panda and sms-ing with my twin aka michelle..
my sweetheart asked me 1 question.. he asked.. if 1 day u can go anywhere u want.. where do u want to go?? i called him to guess... he aswered hong kong becoz edison chen is there.. well.. that's not the answer.. then he answered..




korea??




nooooooo...




taiwan??




noooooooo...




china??




noooo....




australia??




noooooo...




japan??




noooooo..




england??




nooooooo...




france??




noooooo...




german??




noooooo....




singapore??




noooooo..




africa??




NOOOOOOOOOO..




zoo??




NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


dear ahh.. i love u.. so.. i wanna stay with u..i wanna stay by ur side!!! THATS THE ANSWER K??

oh well. then i saw kay yan online.. chatted with her for awhile.. she had a new bf which call her 345684837593853199 times a day.. and they couple for 6 days.. so...
345684837593853199 x 6 = ?????????????????????



then we fighted for something.. sui poh VS sei cheong hei poh...she said her hair not nice and she's fat!! oh my goshh!! she's not fat at all.. she's 1 of the prettiest girl in smksp... kay yan u too humble la!!!





look at the big eyes girl.. not fat at all right???


kay yan ah kay yan~ ur hair is nice k?? natural straight~ i love ur fringe girl!!!



stole this pic from sei cheong hei poh.. awww.. i miss smksp-ians so much!!!





oh btw.. i saw that guy in red circle 2 days ago in a shop which near my house and his house.. kamil sombong!!!!



oh ya!!! now im not a panda anymore.. and frans not piggy anymore.. now im zebra and he's panda.. the most matching couple in the world~ LOL....

No comments: