Saturday, August 25, 2007

cat or dog??

was argue-ing with kevin bout the pic below.. its a cat right?? but he said its a dog... -.-




:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
cat la

!~Kev Kev~! says:
dog la

:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
cat
!~Kev Kev~! says:
not cat

:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
CAT!

!~Kev Kev~! says:
its not a cat
!~Kev Kev~! says:
no
!~Kev Kev~! says:
NO

:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
cat laa
:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
YES

!~Kev Kev~! says:
no...

:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
ITS A CAT

!~Kev Kev~! says:
this is not a cat
:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
CAT LA
:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
cat!
:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
miaoooooooo

!~Kev Kev~! says:
lol
!~Kev Kev~! says:
k la
!~Kev Kev~! says:
aiyo
!~Kev Kev~! says:
it is

:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
no la
:: I'll love noone else but you :: says:
its a dog la




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was chatting with vincent chow the skinny guy from smksp.. i told him im on diet-ing coz im fat.. he said the girls.. erm.. wait.. women?? oops.. erm.. fine.. ladies in the pic below are what we call fat... * no comment*

btw.. thanks 4 the ''milo ice''... =)


No comments: