Thursday, October 25, 2007


was chatting with Vincent on yesterday night..

here's our conversation:


Vincent Chow dot Net says:
try frying the egg bread just now.. failed!!

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
O.o

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
the bread hangus before the egg is done

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
wait.. how u cook??

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
cut a hole on the bread then put on pan

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
then put egg in the hole

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
stupid.. who teach u 1?? =.=

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
saw it somewhere.. they make it perfect!!

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
oh ic ic

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
but with failure of course on their first try

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
the bread hangus or what??

Vincent Chow dot Net says:
hangus lil bit but the last one i cook slow fire, so quite ok.. but still not as expected

:: I'm so lucky because God gave me you :: says:
O.o



uh huh..
sounds so pro huh?
so I went to visited his blog and stole some of the photos..

=X


1. Cut a round hole on the bread. Use a cup for the round shape.
dsc00539.JPG

2. Prepare some eggs, one egg for one bread.
dsc00540.JPG

3. Heat the pan up and put in some butter
dsc00541.JPG

4. Put in the bread with a hole, and crack the egg right in the hole
dsc00542.JPG

5. Cook it until it’s done to your liking

dsc00544.JPG





looks quite ooooooookay..
but i never heard of this kind of egg-bread before..

-.-''

how about you??


No comments: