Friday, November 16, 2007

Daily


Guess what? I slept at 6.30am and I woke up at 12.45pm.. not too bad, right?

I suppose to meet up with Mei Yean and Sook Foon at 12.30pm.. but, I'm late...

Sorry ya leng lui.. =X



After being a monster for a few days.. I decided to pamper myself..

I eat whatever I want, drink whatever I want and do whatever I want...





By the way, tomorrow I'm going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah..

tak de first class, tak de business class.. first class was fully booked and some V.I.P. reserved all the business class's seat.. DAMN!

those V.I.P. go Sabah for what?! hmmmmmp~



If you know me well, then you'll know what for I go there.. =P

Alright, I go there with my cousin, Alicia to visit my father, my stepmother and my sister..

Ya, I do have a sister and I guess I'm not an only child anymore..

I will be back to KL on 22nd of November..





just finished my favourite chocolate sandwich..

calories calories calories~



it's 4.40am right now..

got to go to bed already.. good night darlings! =)

No comments: