Saturday, November 3, 2007

TYPE OF ROSES



Black Roses represents death



Purple Roses represents enchantment and love at first sight


Blue Roses represents mystery and intrigue


Green Roses represents fertility


Orange Roses represents new beginning


Yellow Roses represents friendships and caring


Deep Pink Roses represents gratitude , respect and sympathy


White Roses represents purity and brightness


Red Roses represents love-deep, passionate and ever lasting love






Get it from Johnny's blog..
I chose all of it except black and green.
=)



I didn't choose black because it represents DEATH. Ya, I admit. It's my fear. Death is the end of physical life and also the penalty for sin. I know everyone have to pass through it, but I'm not ready yet. I haven't enjoy my life. =X


I didn't choose green because urm, I don't know? I will need fertility treatment if I fail to get a baby in the future.. xD


how about you??

No comments: