Wednesday, November 7, 2007

yesterday night I told mommy that I want to diet..
then the next day,
she came back with
chipsmore, biscuit, pringles, yakult, and vitagen..

-.-''







those Carlsberj's not mine~



and this chipsmore snow chocolate quite nice.. =)


I have this small Guinness refrigerator in my kitchen..
can you guess it's height?
=P





it's taller than the blender..
I measured it..
38cm tall..

=X


anyway, that machine beside the refrigerator is blender, right?
I forget what does it calls..
so I asked my friends..
some of them said juicer..
some of them said juice maker..
some of them said blender is to blend balachan..
duh~
correct me if I'm wrong, k? =)



oh ya,
tomorrow my chindon is coming to KL.. =P
can't wait for this Thursday man!

I MISS FRANS SO MUCH!
=)






No comments: