Saturday, December 8, 2007

Birthday Celebration @ Sunway Pyramid [6th of December]


As you guys know, I'm a December baby.. so does Amanda.. We born in the same year, same month, same day and same hour! It's just 9 minutes different! Peoples, it's difficult to find a best friend who born in the same day as you.. and yeah, I've to admit that I'm lucky. =)

this will be a short post because I'm lazy to post.. enjoy the photos!



Me & Amanda


take photo in the toilet is a MUST for girls!


and take photo while you're waiting for food is a MUST, too~ =P


there's the only Thai restaurant at Sunway Pyramid..
so, no choice!


the green curry chicken's just okay-ookayyy..


photos of the day:

looks so wrong, right? =P


anyway, I wanna:

thanks Michelle for waiting for me for 1 hour..

thanks Rachel for coming..

thanks Amanda for the comfortable present..

and

thanks Rachel & Michelle for the overprice present..



muacksssssssssssss for 3 of you!




more posts coming up! uploading photos with blogger is SLOW!
stay tune, peoples!

2 comments:

vi-t said...

hey lao po
hapi belated bufday again
^^
luv u!
muacks

Karena said...

weee.. thanks lao po! wo ai ni! =P