Friday, December 21, 2007

few days ago.. I sent a SMS to 20 of my friends.. I don't know why I did so.. I learned it from a book, anyway.. and yeah it's kinda random! this is one of the way to get some happiness.. when you broke up, tell the whole world and see what're their response.. it may be something sweet, strange or blah blah blah.. some of the replied did made me smile! for example, Chien Mun's and Vincent Khor's.. I love you guys larh! and hey, be proud if I sent it to you k.. I only send to 20 peoples from my phone list.. must love me okay? =D

yeah, told you it's random..



actually I'm just pretending to be happy..








I NEED A HUG!! =(

4 comments:

M'eLLe said...

dear... hope u are ok nw.. cos i think he is... read his comments to his friends.. hugs n kisses.. lol./..

Karena said...

hey babe.. yea. i read the comments.. =)

SimpleJoshua said...

^_^
smiley smileys for you...
hope you're doing better lately...
i just got back from outstation...
YET AGAIN...
so sad ya...
haih...
how are you???
i am happy that i got the text...
sorry if my text didn't put a smile on your face...
T_T

usws said...

HUG! *kena slap*

OUCH! But you said you wanted hugs.. *runs away in pain*

LOL

BYE!

p.s. Hope you're feeling better by now