Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Outting


Mei Yean came over my place at 10am.. I'm so sorry Tan Tan.. I made you waited for me for 30 minutes! sorry sorry!

she curled my hair..


and I was quite worried because it's her 1st time!


it's my 1st time, too! =P


went to Cheras LRT Station and met up with Sook Foon and Kay Yan
{we lated for 30 minutes! O.O}

the babes!


hey! I love my Superman tee! =P


Hmmm..
what will happens when girls spot HUGE mirror?

*
*
*
**
*
*
*
***
*
*
*
*
*
***
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
***
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**

TADA!



LOL



while waiting for Mei Yean at the fitting room:

Kay Yan and me tried to jump! {failed}


when she finally came out...
she kept on complaining.. LOL


wokayyy.. so, put down the dress and GO~

we walked around and looked for FOOD.. yesh! F-O-O-D! we're soooo hungry~
then, we saw some Christmas performance..
I just have the feelings that Christmas is around the corner!

the security guard took this for us..
thanks =)


alright alright..
so where's the FOOD?
'neh, there!', said Kay Yan.


I pity SookFoon larh..



Breakfast/Lunch Time:



girls really love to cam-whore:
n..
they like my shades, too! =P


sook foon said she looks like wu ying {fly}




wah! Mei Yean muka serius!


we tried self-timer..

but FAILED.. -.-''


around 2, Kay Yan said she got to go to meets her mom..
so she:





pictures of the day:





sorry peoples.. I'm quite lazy to write more stuff..
pictures can talk, I don't need to.. =P

No comments: