Thursday, December 13, 2007

today is kind of bored, nothing much to do.. My parents went out for lunch with their friends and left me alone in the house.. *sob*

oh ya! 2 more days to prom, peoples! and I'm not ready, yet.. tomorrow I'm going out with Manda to get my heels.. bought everything except my heels.. urm, should I get a pair of 4 inch? =X


I had siu mai (烧卖) for breakfast.. I don't like shrimp dumpling (虾饺) but siu mai.. If I have dim sum, I only eat siu mai (烧卖) and fishball (鱼丸).. sounds lame, right? ha ha ha!



I went to Popular few days ago to shopped for books... because I'm lifeless! I sleep, eat, online, watch TV, eat again then sleep again everyday! that's my daily routine! yeah yeah yeah.. I know it may sounds useless or hopeless.. that's why I bought a few books to read.. (=



as you guys know, I'm a good girl, good daughter, good girlfriend, good friends and and and and and also a GOOD GRANDCHILD! ho ho ho! and this is not the first day you guys know me.. yes! I admit.. I'm perasan!!

wokayy.. back to the topic.. grandpa of mine asked me a favour.. he bought an apartment right behind of UCSI (University College Sedaya International) and McD.. he wanna rent out 2 rooms so he asked me to type and print for him.. It was my first time, okay? so it looks kinda weird.. =X




hey peoples!! tonight I'm going to the Royal London Circus!! haven't buy the tickets, though.. ha ha ha! outside food, drinks, video and sound recording are strictly prohibited??!! hmm.. but can bring camera and take photos, right? I'll take photos and show it to you guys, k? STAY TUNE!




erm

erm

erm

act..

act...

act..

actually..

I

I

I

I'm

STILL HUNGRY!!


No comments: