Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MIRACLE OF 2008!!

schoolbag = check
bottle = check
money = check
uniform = checcccccccc.........


WAIT! SCHOOL BADGE!

O.O



I just bought my school badge and I haven't call my grandma to sew it on my uniform! sheeet! few more hours to school! HOWWWW?!

well, I planned to use double side tape and paste on it.. but but but..



I realized that the backside of the school badge is like this!
holy sheeeeet!
how am I going to paste it on my uniform?



well peoples, I have no choice.. I have to SEW it! omgblablablablaholysheeeeeep! I never do sewing in my life before! but but but, I HAVE NO CHOICE!


the result! well, it's my 1st time so............ forgive me larh!


trust me! this is the ugliest sewing on earth!


well, practice make perfect.. I tried again and this time it turned out quite ooooooooooo-kay..


boleh tahan, kan? =X


TAA-DAAAA! =)



moral of the story:

sewing is NOT AS EASY AS what we seen in the TV or blah blah blah.. so guys, appreciate your girlfriend or wife if she can sew.. and and and, don't ever do things on last minute! LOL




I just remember that I haven't finish my Math's work! =X

12 comments:

Joshua said...

hmm...
sewing sewing...
call me mah... could do it for you... ^_^

btw... you look darn nice with your specs...

remember to wear them when you're meeting up with me ya... okay???
PROMISE??

Karena said...

i used to wear spec.. bcoz i look ugly with it, so i wear contact lenses.. NOW U WAN ME TO WEAR SPEC AGN? no wayyy.. i oni wear when im at home.. =P and hey, u can sew? O.O

Joshua said...

of course i can la...
i got A for KH... :)
i can darn alot of things too... ^_^


come on... you don't look ugly with your specs...
you just look different... and NOT UGLY...
but anywayz... just make sure you wear specs when you meet me ya...

but but... if you wear dress... don't wear that specs ya... hahaha

usws said...

Haha, if it works, it works. As long as the badge doesn't drop off half way, it's good enough for me. After all, fashion these days include all kinds of weird sewings and designs. Consider yours a work of art.

Uh, i remember using double sided tape for my name tag once. Didn't have time to sew/iron it on but would have gotten into trouble if i didn't. Was really useful since i could take it off when i needed to carry out 'criminal' acts. :P

BYE!

p.s. For a moment there, i thought you were being sarcastic when i saw the small little stitches at the side of the badge. Those were done by machine i assume. XD

Karena said...

joshua: my kh oso get A la.. but I cant do sewing! LOL.. lame kan? =P

usws: wahh.. ini praising ke teasing? =P but the 1st 1 damn ugly rite? I laughed at myself.. LOL.. ahem, wat u mean by carry out some criminal acts? ahem ahem

usws said...

Definitely praising... reminds me of those voodoo dolls that everyone's crazy about these days. You'd make those very well.

The first one was a bit... lacking. But you hadn't warmed up yet, plus you got better the second try.

Haha, i'll let you guess about the criminal acts. Just know that it would be better to do those things without everyone knowing my name and the school i come from the very moment they see me. XD

BYE! Again!

Karena said...

usws: abit lacking? ABIT? LOL! tats y we say practice make perfect.. well, its not perfect though.. =P

erm, ponteng sku? or go cc da gei? not sth worst than tat rite? =X

sUmMeR said...

hehe... you're funny.
i like your post.
i'm gonna add you on my blog roll k? :)

sewing... reminds me of my elementary days. my mom sews my projects and... I get to have a good grade. hehe. I sew really bad before. but now, i think i can do better... than before. haha.

niway, hope you'll keep on posting ;)

TC grl :)

Karena said...

summer: hey tessa! =) i linked u too! and well, my grandma sew my projects and i get good grade too! hahah! hi 5 girl! =P

Joshua said...

girls nowadays...
haih...
weird...
guys can do better than girls in cooking and sewing... what has the world come to???

oh well...
usws... wow... he's really praising you darn well eh...
hmm...

Karena said...

[joshua]
wat laaa? I CAN COOK OKAY? dun play play! =D

Joshua said...

bla~ bla~