Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time goes by pretty fast.. really frustrated though.. Obviously the first day of school will be so boring that you would rather stay at home and sleep... what I hate the most about the 1st day of school is ORIENTATION! especially when you're in form 4... one by one, teachers talk crap about the subject that they teach..

Mei Yean came over my place after school.. for your information, I stay exactly opposite of my school.. Hmm. she said she wants to cook for me.. well, I knew her for so long but she never cook for me before.. it was her first time cooking for me! I was quite shocked! O.O

erm, 1 pack is too little for us so she cooked 3 packs.. and my house only left 3 packs of mee.. curry, sup ayam and asam laksa.. 3 packs of different flavour.. I suggested her to cook dry mee and we make our own sauce..


Mei Yean is not a good cooker because, she cam-whored while cooking and and and..


see! she put in the whole pack of cooking powder while I called her to cook mee goreng.. =X


and



she went into my room and cam-whored while cooking the mee half way..


SIGH!




at last, I did everything.. =.=''


but I forgive her larh.. because she washed up everything! LOL


lunch of the day..



I was using FORK to eat, not HAND okay? she's a bad photographer.. =P



blah blah blah pic:






yean yean, don't cry alone, okay? my shoulders are always here for you! =)



11 comments:

Berberboo said...

science side or art side dear? lol

Joshua said...

wah!!!
when you gonna cook for me...
>,<

*jealous*
i can do the washups too...

Joshua said...

she had better go into science or else i would kick her arse

Karena said...

berberboo: science stream.. =)

joshua: maggie mee pun mau ke? LOL! n u dun need to kick my ass coz im in science class! -.-

Joshua said...

of course i want maggie mee...
you hardly cook for peoples...
furthermore... it is ME!!!!
so if you're willing to cook ah... i don't mind eating lo...
talking about food is making me hungry... >.<

lucky you're in science... or else i would have really kicked your arse...

usws said...

It really does look like you're eating with your hands... that makes her a GOOD photographer. Haha!

Share your recipe for maggi goreng! I'd usually screw it up by making it taste funny from putting too much black sauce. Oh, and what sauce are you putting in? The red one i mean?

BYE!

p.s. Lol, she managed to camwhore in your room while the noodles were cooking?

Karena said...

joshua: bla bla bla~~~ xD

usws: she memang a GOOD photographer.. LOL!

erm, I put 1 spoon of black sauce, 1 spoon of kicap, 1/2 spoon of seaweed oil and 1 spoon of chili sauce.. I put those thai chili sauce la.. taste better~ =) and the red sauce is chili sauce laaaaaaaaaa.. LOL! oh ya, of coz have to mix it with boiled water.. =P

and yea, she MANAGED to camwhored in my room while cooking the noodles halfway! i didn't noe till i check my camera.. -.-

Karena said...

oh ya, thats for 1 1/2 or 2 packs of noodles.. =)

usws said...

Will try it soon! But i'll have to look for that seaweed oil you used. Not sure i have it in the house. Mmm, i love Thai Chilli..

Knowing me, i think i'd end up making it to taste. For some reason, my 1 spoon (oh yea, teaspoon or tablespoon?) always seems smaller or bigger than everyone else's. Tak jadi in other words. HAHA!

BYE!

p.s. I'll just assume it's tablespoon since you're using one in the picture.

Karena said...

usws: err, seaweed oil is 'ma yao' rite? Thai Chili taste better than those KFC chili sauce.. LOL! well, u can put more if u like.. =)

tablespoon is the 1 which we use to drink soup rite? LOL.. if yes, den betul la.. y urs diffren size 1? LOL

Joshua said...

swt...
sesame oil is "ma yao" la...
OMG
you know how to cook or not de ah...
hahaha...
:)
tablespoon, teaspoon, spoon...
semua lain... don't get mixed up...

now saying that i am "blah-blah-ing?"

T_T