Friday, February 22, 2008

[14th of February, Thursday]

yea.. It's Valentines and surprising I got chocolates from somebodies.. I wonder why people likes to gives Ferrero Rocher during birthday or valentines huh?


and yeah, you people should know that I'm not selfish.. so yeah, I gave out almost all of the chocolates to my tuition tutor and his staffs.. hehe! I know, so kind of me, right? LOL!




[17th of February, Sunday]

went to Malacca with my parents.. every year we'll go to one of the orphanage house and give out angpao.. after that we had the so called one day trip around the town..






gaaahh! I'm damn lazy la, people! forgive me! hohoho! next post will be my camp post! I swear I wont be lazy anymore okay?

STAY TUNE! (:

3 comments:

ZealousJoshua said...

hmmm...
busy as usual aint you...
ignoring every single msg i sent at you!!!
ish ish ish

not good!!!
but i am glad you got your gifts and that you went melaka for trip...
should be refreshing...

Karena said...

yea.. im quite busy! lol

usws said...

Oh wow, you gave them what he/she (?) gave you? OKAY..

BYE!

p.s. Give me too, i won't tell no one.