Thursday, February 14, 2008


OOPS!



it's 4.44 in the morning now! wow! I gotta go to school, soon. I don't feel like sleeping but I feel like blogging. this is my 3rd post, peoples!

well, today is valentines day! happy valentines, everyone! (:

I'm not going to celebrate it and yeah, I admit.. I never celebrate it before! gotta save my precious 1st time and celebrate with my Edison Chen! hohoho! yeah peoples, call me crazy or stupid! I still likey Edison Chen! what the fish, right? haha! I was just dreaming! don't slap me, alright? :P

by the way, sorry and thanks to the peoples who asked me out.. I have sukan tara and tuition tomorrow later! and it ends at 7!


once again,


Happy Valentines To All My Darlings Sweethearts! (:






edited: my darlings sweethearts = all my friends and readers! (:

7 comments:

Joshua said...

4.44am...
why the FISH you always blog in the morning at that hour???
always complaining about being ugly and this and that... but still so free to snap yourself in that "acting cute" angle...
hahahaha

but then again.. am i one of those darlings sweethearts???
T_T *guess not*

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Happy V-day to u! U r a good girl! Yes study is more important! BTW tq for dropping on my site! Ehhhh! Some entries might not be suitable for u especially on my old site!
Have a nice day & happy CNY!!!

Karena said...

[joshua]
ahem! what u mean by 'acting cute' angle? i dun get it...

[hor ny ang moh]
GOOD GIRL? nooo! i'm not one since standard 6! LOL! btw, i enjoy reading ur blog la.. dun worried alrite?
cheer! (:

Joshua said...

hehe...
your picture is just nice la.. k?
hoping to take you out for dinner la! you ah!
so bad...
remember to take a pic with me next time ya... :)

Aleckii said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too. How many people in total asked you out? Must have been a lot!

Joshua said...

not that many la...
just a few thousand of them in que... :)
hahaha

Karena said...

[joshua]
see got chance onot la.. =P

[aleckii]
hahah.. not tat much, thou.. =)