Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged by Amber

1. What is your dream when you were a small kid ?
- i wanted to stay with papa and momma!


2. What is the happiest thing in your life ?
- having all my friends around me..

3. What do you wish to have right now ?
- love?

4. When was the last time you horse laugh ?
- 2 hours ago?

5. What did you realize recently ?
- I'm damn lazy and lifeless..

6. Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable ?
- too straightforward!

7. When you are unhappy , what will you do ?
- eat, eat, eat and EAT!

8. What are you afraid of losing ?
- my friends, my parents and him.. (:

9. Within 5 years , which target is the most realistic ?
- do you really want me to list out?

10. When you meet someone you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
- PROFESS! (:

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most ?
- liars

- selfish!
- playboys?

12. Define loneliness
- time to reflect about your life

13. Are you satisfied with your life now ?
- ok ok larhh..

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched ?
- yesterday 12.35am..

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you had visited ?
- Swiss

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently
- Forever Love

17. If you have a wish that come true, what is it ?
- score well in exams


18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
- truckloads!

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
- hug everyone that I love!

20. Do you love the person that tagged you?
- of course! (:

I tag:

1. Michelle
2. Mei Yean

3. Meng Yoei

4. Ikmal

5. Lee Keong

1 comment:

ZealousJoshua said...

why didn't tag me? >.<
hehe
:)