Monday, March 17, 2008

[10th of March, Monday]

okay.. it was the fourth day of the holiday.. ajak-ed py and tey tey to came over my place and we played masak-masak! lol. for the very very 1st time, we cooked breakfast together.. (:

we're seperated into 3 groups.. *fuyohh*

  • group 1- Rachel Tey, made sandwiches and fried wedges
  • group 2- Woo Pui Yee, washed the plates and bla bla bla
  • group 3- Karena Cheow, fried eggs, boiled mushroom soup and steam sausages

lol

by me! me me me! nice kan? :P

do not complain!
and we actually measured the length of the cheese sausage.. it's 14cm, people!



I know it's a very very simple breakfast.. but it tasted delicious for us! why? because it contained '' 爱心'' and ''合作''.. (:

I love u, teh teh! (:


went to py's house after that.. tey tey went home earlier.. hmm.. if you guys know me well, you should have know that I'm quite random..

well, both of us did the most random thing on Earth! can you guess it?



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


oh my god god god! what is this? o.O



erm.. we actually.. erm.. yeah.. we we we actually cut each other fringes! LOL!


mine from this



to this

*bite lip*

I felt like crying, actually.. *sigh*
so now, you guys can call me mushroom!

--_____--''


ish ish! >.<


yes, people! I lied on my previous post! I wasn't wearing wig! hahaha!



5 more posts coming up!

STAY TUNE OKAY? (:

No comments: