hey darlings! Karena Cheow Wei Wei is updating her blog! LOL! finally~~~ :P
for your info, I went to 5 camps in 3 months time.. sounds crazy, huhh? hahaha. I sacrificed a lot weh.. well well well, let me list out, okay?
- I missed a lot of school lessons.
- I've truckloads of homeworks and stuffs to catch up.
- I became lazier and lazier and lazieeeeer.
- I didn't online for a few days.
- I couldn't king gai on the phone a.k.a. bou zok with my babykins.
- My daddylee and TBC members worried bout me.
- My love one missed me like hell.
- I missed my love one like hell.
- My computer missed me like hell.
- My bed missed me like hell.
- My TV missed me like hell.
- Okay, enough of hell. hmm. don't know what the hell to say already. LOL!
hohoho! I'm random~ bla bla bla bla bla~
and well, let me list out the camp that I attended in this 3 months..
- Career Explorer Camp by Petronas @ KLCC and Melacca
- Program Gerak Sedar Bersepadu (PROGRES) by Jabatan Pelajaran @ Melacca
- Kem Motivasi Kepimpinan by CIMB Bank @ Bangi
- Latihan Pemilihan Perkhemahan KRS & NGO Peringat Kebangsaan by Jabatan Pelajaran @ Pusat Koko, KL
- Perkhemahan KRS & NGO Peringat Kebangsaan @ Melacca
the last one was the bestest camp ever! I was chosen to represent KL and you know what, I met a lot of friends from the whole Malaysia and also Indonesia. Great experience, though. But the suckest parts were we had to stayed and showered in the jungle for 6 days! omfg, right? My first time leaving home without parents or friends for so long weh.. and also my first time ahem kononnya being independent a bit.. hahaha!
some photos of PROGRES, the 2nd camp :
Swee Teng and me. our very 1st time wearing tudung.. =P
and I collected people's name tag.. damn lame I know.. -.-''
with Randy and the primary school kids..
I'm the only Chinese in my group.. :/