Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged by my P.A.

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 ppl in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box the he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Have you given your first kiss away?
-
yes

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you? Why?
-
only 3? can I've more? :P well, I need more than 3 buddies with me, people! hoho! I'll take my TBC members, because gosh, I can't live without them! then, my bitches, Zee Ying and Julien, because I can't stop bitching around with them. and of course, him, because I love him, I miss him, I need him and I'm addicted to him? LOL!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-
there! -___-''

4. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-
to wish for unlimited dreams! gosh, I'm greedy! =/

5. Who would i marry?
-
someone that I could rely on. well, just my another half.

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-
DUH! it's a natural phenomenon larhhh.

7. Who are you afraid to lose the most now?
-
my love ones.

8.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-
1 million only ahhh? LOL! well, I'll invest and invest like daddy! so that I can get more and more money. well, then I'll put 35% into the bank, donate 30%, spend 5% for buddies and bitches, 10% on SHOPPING! and how bout the other 20%? I'll give it to my parents. Mind you I've 2 moms and 2 dads. I don't think it's enough.. that's why I need moreeeeeee! =/

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-
err.. yes?

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- loves and understands me well than anyone else.
- don't complain so much bout me.
- can tahan my manja-ness.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- backstabbers and e
very single type of people who have negative perception on me.

12. Do you like black or white?
- nah, I like orange, purple and blue. LOL!

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- point it out to me!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- love, care, respect.

15. if u had a chance to rewind n replay.. what would the moment be??
- last November.

16. what is running in your mind recently that you just cant get it out..
- studies and some problems larhh.. =/

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- I hope I can be punctual.. =X

18. What's bothering you lately?
- TRUCKLOADS!

19. What is life about?
- we only live life once. live life to the fullest. be the next big thing. and never regret. well, make every moment counts! (:

20. Are you lazy?
- yes!


No comments: