Thursday, May 1, 2008


VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY to Zying and Jessica!

Gosh! I know both of you are fugging pissed already.. sorry babes! my fault for not uploading the pic okay? my com is kinda cacat.. soweeeee!! I know you guys wait for fugging long already.. I'M SO SO SO SORRY BABES! owe you guys a big hug!


okay, last last last Wednesday, went to met up with Zying, Jessica Ting, her boyfriend and also her boyfriend's friends at Pyramid..It's great to hang out with you guys although we only spent few hours together! next time hang out again k? (:


with jess and zying..

I know I look fugly here.. but jess looks nice.. (:



I ♥ you fugging much, bitch!



1 comment:

FengY said...

go pyramid tak ajak! >.< lol