Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged by Yi Qin


1) What do you want the most now?
- Holy-days!

2)Who is the person you trust most?
- My babes and bitches.
-

3)Are you in love?
- Nope. except for edison chen la.. lol
-

4)If you have a dream come true..What is it?
- Sowee. I've more than one.
-

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- DUH.. -__-''
-

6)Whats your goal for this year?
- You don't need to know. :P
-

7)Do you believe in eternity?
- Not really, though.
-

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
- Err yeah but he never try to commit suicide.
-

9)What feelings do you love most?
- That happy and loveee feelings. (:
-

10)What are the requirements for your other half?
- Must be taller than me, loves me, loyal, doesn't smoke, can tahan my manja-ness and caring.
-

11)What kinds of feelings you hate most?
- Hmmm.
-

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
- YESSSS! (:
-

13)What do you want to do in the future?
- blah blah blah.
-

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
- Friends and mah neyy?
-

15)What do you feel last night?
- Emo.
-

16)Who do you hope to be always there for you?
- God to guide my through, my friends for keeping me happy.
-

17)When do you think the world will end?
-ssooooon?

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
- spend my time with all my love one and hug everyone?
-

19) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
- cute, comel and cute! hoho! long time no see weh yi qin! :P
-

20) What do you want to know right now?
- where is my mr. right?
-

Then add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

-not tagging anyone. I know you guys having exam larh. seeeee how caring! :P



-

No comments: