Tuesday, June 24, 2008

it's blogger's tea party!
finally!
hahahaha! (:



Andrew picked me up from my place and we headed to Nirvana and joined abang pOp and abang Simon for banana leaf rice..
he came all the way from Damansara to picked me up weh!
thanks Mr. Wong! :D

KariPoP

Mr. Wong and abang Simon! (:


then, headed to Bangsar Village for the tea party..


the cupcakes from d'lish..


my babe Juu and her sis, Joanne were there too!


Bangsar Village Fest Jump with Josh Lim and abang pOp!
abang Simon supposed to jump, too! >.<


then chao to yum cha at Starbucks..
abang Rames joined us and nice king gai-ing with him weh!
how come tak ambik gambar? ishh!
next time must take pic okay? since I guessed your age correctly! :D




okay, I curi all the gambar from abang Simon, abang pOp, Mr. Wong, abang Rames, Kak Alice and Joyce!
thanks! :D

5 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Adik Karena, very nice meeting you there. That's a very pretty jump! "KariPop" sounds delicious. Hahaha!

joshuaongys said...

ehhh i didnt get to take a pic with u!!

Karena said...

[alice teh]
haha.. next time u shud have jump with us! :D
and yeah! karipop is delicous! hahah!

[joshuaongys]
abang abang! u la.. tak mau ambik gambar with me! lol.

Alice Teh said...

Adik karipop, OK, next time I jump ya. Jangan lupa ajak saya. Heeee...

Karena said...

[alice teh]
SURE! :D