Monday, June 9, 2008

Roxy Summer Splash

okay..
summer splash sux!
agree with me, people?

Kelvin and me sardine for 1 hour + only can got in..
wtf kan?


KSCB's people! you guys rocks! (:

me, Sherry, Ren and Yen.

with babe Sherry..

with Joshua Lee Wai Ming! haha.
thanks for sending me sini and sana! (:


with babe Steph..


I felt bored and ciao to Pyramid to met Melvin..
thanks Daniel's friend for teman-ing me! (:

then,
joined Ah Beng and friends at A&W!
first time meeting up with Beng Han!
hahaha.

and nice meeting Simon, Sandra, Rachel and Smashpop.
don't bully siu mui mui anymore, okay? :P


the 15 years old girl and 25 years old guy! :P


then,
joined Bryant Koh Tien Wei a.k.a. the dancing wood.
went to mandi-manda at Sunway Resort's swimming pool.

I'm not wet!

he's pregnant! o.O

with Amanda and Kar Yee.

Dickie Dickie Dickson Fong! :P


after that I ciao to met up with Joshua, Ryan and Sherry again.
Once again, thanks for sending me sini and sana weh! (:
and I ma fan you guys a lot lorh!
omg! >.<


headed to The Curve to met up with Leong Zee Ying a.k.a my bitch!
gosh!
I miss her fugging much lorh!
she just came back from China..
1 freaking week never bitch with her already!!


me, Zikri and my bitch

well, that 2 guys next table one lorh..
they joined us randomly.. LOL


I know you miss shisha me! :P

5 comments:

HH said...

wahhh soo many leng chai and leng lui back to 60s... with big big specs... keke..

Simon Seow said...

Hi. Nice meeting you. You're only 15?

Karena said...

[hh]
hahah.. nowdays lotsa ppl wear big big shade lorh! hahaha

[simon seow]
hey, nice to meet u too. im 15+ LOL

joshuaongys said...

i saw you, and you din!! haha

Karena said...

[joshuaongys]
u laaaa! shud have shout out my name ma! LOL