Sunday, July 20, 2008

last friday,
went to Pavilion, again, to celebrate Paveetren's birthday..
well,
makan and tengok wayang..

the so called holy guy Ikmal Edris said he wants to go home n prays first..
oh my, God!
Ikmal Edris went to masjid!
how unbelievable!


Pavee and me had 1901 and Starbucks while waiting for the so called holy guy..


and I bumped into ah mii! (:

oh the Nuffnang Hancock screening tickets are still in my bag.. =/


we waited, waited, waited and waited..
finally Ikmal Edris reached!
then,
makan at TGIF..


the drinks..
oh I love my Margarita!

the so called holy guy brought along his CK perfume.. omg lorh!

mua foooood.


omg! both of them are not good in posing! hahah!

smileeee! (:


p/s:

Don't ever say that I'm racist okay? my best friends in 4 Science 1 are Malay and Indian. well, the so called CIMB, Chinese, Indian, Malay Bitches! lol.

5 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Karena mui, now I'll never see CIMB in the same way anymore... :P

tL* said...

same here :P

Karena said...

[alice teh, tl]
very the creative kan? :D

Alice Teh said...

Karena mui, very creative~~~

I just realised there are TWO books on the table! I've read The Memory Keeper's Daughter some time ago and I like it. :)

Karena said...

[alice teh]
yaa the story is interesting.. (: