Wednesday, August 20, 2008

outing with my emo babe at Pavilion, again..
I really do miss you okay?
not 'so called'! :D

oh by the way,
you're not tanned..
if you're tanned then I'm hangus!
lmao.


she loves me!
Daniel jangan jealous k? :P



after cam-whoring in the toilet,
headed to Carlos for SS session..


the babe had her favourite long island..


Cameron Highland babe! :D



p/s: sorry for the short post weh.. I'm very kinda lazy lorh.. hahah!



oh boy, thanks for the flowers! (:





20-08-2008 is a special day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I’m contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I’ll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Alice Teh said...

Woooooo adik Karena dapat bunga cantik! Best! :D

Karena said...

[alice teh]
tapi skarang sudah layu woh.. LOL