Saturday, August 23, 2008

went to Dance Arena @ Taylor College last friday..
I was late!
sorry everyone especially Kak Sandra, Kin Weng and Mun Mun..
muacks for all of you okay? (:

Kak Sandra and Wai seng were the photographers of the event..
abang Gary, Ian, Sue and Yung Chien were there, too!


the tickets



Malo was great!

the winner : Cookie Monster


dj of the day : Patrick Oliver from Euphoria


oh Ben, I know I'm heavy! :P


with Ian, Kak Sandra, Joseph and Ben

another group pic with abang Gary but without kak Sandra..


the lip gloss guy! :D


headed to yum cha at Asia Cafe after that..
was too busy chit-chatting and didn't ambik gambar! >.<





by the way,

Happy Birthday to Sue Ling and Ian Yun! (:



5 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Adik Karena really looked very tanned but in a nice way. Looks like fun with Kak Sandra and all. :)

Karena said...

[alice teh]
kak alice! long time no see edi lo! asal tak nampak u kat all the event?

Alice Teh said...

Hmmm adik Karena... weekday events macam the Wall-E and Zohan screenings, I won't be able to attend lor due to work. I hope to see you kat outings lain whenever possible. :D

Karena said...

[alice teh]
no prob! if we have outing on weekends, i will ajak kak along okay? (:

Alice Teh said...

Adik Karena, boleh boleh. Maybe I bagi you my mobile number kat email ya. hehehe :)