Wednesday, September 24, 2008

last Saturday,
went to Bijou Bazaar with my pon pon!
spent an hour to search for the place and 2 hours + to membeli-belah!
great bargain, people! (:


awwwww duckies!


my babe!




they had two floors of market places..

the lower floor



and the upper floor:




bumped into Jennifer!
she has a stall over there.. (:




an outing wouldn't complete without cam-whoring!
agree?






bumped into ah sou when we're about the leave..



took a cab and headed to KLCC..
pon pon had buffet with her friends around 6pm..
so I teman her for a while before they came..


chilling at Starbucks with the babe!
it's quite some time since we last met up..


we purposely went into the elevator to cam-whored..
random kan? :P


I know you love me! ahahaha!

14 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Everybody loves Karena! *GRIN*

What a fun day shopping!

Lynn said...

You've been updating a lot recently.
Great!

Karena said...

[alice teh]
awww i love kak alice! ahahah.. (:

[lynn]
yaa. actually im not suppose to blog tat much 1.. coz my final is coming. but hmm.. release stress? LOL! konon

yienyien.com said...

karenaaa.. bring me go buy dress when i reach KL!!! ok? hehehe!

Karena said...

[yien yien]
lol.. u trust my taste ka? LOL! when r u coming to kl! come come come we camho! LOL

Charles Key said...

dear, did I saw red or dark pink?LOL...

yienyien.com said...

yeah!!!!!! i love camho woi!!!! hehehehe! i like ur dresss bah.. can la can lah.. kia we go shopping! i m goin over at december!!!!

Karena said...

[charles key]
dear, erm it is a pink colour dress! lol i noe i hate pink la.. dun ask me y i wear pink weh.. Mamamia screening i wear pink oso.. =/

[yien yien]
december? REALLY? my birthday woi! LOL! AHAHAHH! okay tell me when u come okay? :D

yienyien.com said...

Oh.. when is ur bday!!!?? tell me tell me! we go celebrate ya!!!!

Karena said...

[yien yien]
7th december.. when r u coming? LOL

yienyien.com said...

hahaha! omg omg!!!! seriously ar??!!!!!! haha.. i m probably goin on the 5 or 6th! or mayb early a bit.. ! mine is an open ticket bcoz i not confirm with my exam papers yet mah.. but uni holidays start on the 5th and my exam shud be earlierr.. hahahahhaa

Karena said...

[yienyien]
wah u'r in uni edi! LOL! come asap! cant wait to camho n gai gai with u! :D

yienyien.com said...

hehe! wait for me!! u sch holidays hor.. then can teman me gai gai banyak banyak!! hahaha

Karena said...

[yienyien]
yaaa.. no prob! :D