Friday, September 19, 2008

not long ago,
went to buka puasa at Planet Hollywood with my Muslim friends,

Ikmal, Jean, Azariq, Irwan and Kak Ayu.


I fasted for half day!
okay, not half day larh..
urm, few hours?

see! I respect my friends! (:



Jeannette Rachmania, the Indon

because of her,
the whole class speak Bahasa Indonesia!
hahah!




basically, it's a buffet dinner..
they had local and international food..

hanya RM33++!!
it's damn cheap for buffet dinner lorh..




ahhh!!



I'm a cam-whore blogger and I don't blog much bout food..
LOL
soooooooo,


Ikmal Edris bin Saifuddin


with Kak Ayu, the stewardess
a.k.a. my neighbour
a.k.a. my neigbour's sister
a.k.a my classmate's sister
a.k.a Irwan's sister



conclusion : Irwan is my classmate and neighbour! lmao



4 comments:

FireWire said...

hmm..i thought Jeannette is your sister..are you sure you are Malaysian?

Karena said...

[firewire]
lol omg serious? hahaha.. she's so so so so so fair and im so so so so so tan..
ya I'm a Malaysian.. but from heritage of thai.. LOL

FireWire said...

the eyes have some resemblance. so you dont like to be tan? charles also have some heritage of thai..hehe

Karena said...

[firewire]
lol the eyes? haha..
erm not to say i dun like to be tan la.. well im quite proud of my skin colour actually.. tan is healthy! (: