Thursday, November 20, 2008

hohoho!
I don't need a reason to upload my gambar kan? :P



oh by the way, 我生病了! ):



I was tagged and I owe it to Babymina, Rachel and AnneMarie!

well, I seldom do tag but I've to do this because they're 3 lovely and awesome babes! (:



So 'ere goes,

1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. Don`t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog .



Ten Random Facts About Me.
  1. My name is Karena Cheow Wei Wei and I think my name is nice. Don't jealous! :P
  2. My friends call me dolphin miang because the way I laugh sound like horny dolphin wtf.
  3. I don't drink Coke. I only drink transparent colour soft drink such as Sprite and 7UP.
  4. I'll press the ESC button after replying someone's message in MSN.
  5. I don't eat onion, spring onion, garlic, cucumber, carrot, brinjal and tomato.
  6. I don't like high heels because I can't jump here and there and everywhere with it. Okay, I can be quite hyperactive sometimes.
  7. I don't know why but most of my exes are not Chinese.
  8. I've 2 dads, 2 moms, 4 grandpas and 4 grandmas.
  9. My parents, teachers and relatives read my blog. wtf wtf wtf.
  10. It's 3 a.m. now and I feel like eating CharSiew.


I tag these fabulous people.
  1. Karena
  2. Cheow
  3. Wei
  4. Wei
  5. is
  6. baik
  7. so
  8. no need
  9. to
  10. do larh.


okay,
I don't know why but this tag kinda reminds me of Dennis Coenraad.
=/

ignore my super big eye bags please.





11 comments:

EVo said...

Awww...ur turn to sick ah. U kena tembak by my virus 4000km away from here wey. just by visiting my blog. cun leh.

Faster get well la. the longer u wait the more charsiew is waiting for u to eat LOL

Karena said...

[evo]
OMG WHAT IS DIS? 4am weh! lol

yawoh ur virus damn geng i tell u! lmao. btw, i batuk oni la. haha! xD
n oi, bila come back? i wan to makan char siew with u! (:

usws said...

I'm sure lots of fellows out there don't mind you posting photos without a reason *drool* XD

Haha, i don't drink 'dirty' colored drinks too! Silly thinking that sprite / 7up is not as unhealthy. :X

How do horny dolphins sound like? I wanna hear you laugh!!

vincent2903 said...

y the 2nd pic not like u wan... hmmm

Karena said...

[usws]
haha high 5 dude! ngehh! sprite n 7up better kan? :P

erm, horny dolphin ah? erm u can actually go n google it.. (:


[vincent]
erm tat pic ah? I was 14. LOL

Lynn said...

LOL get well soon horny dolphin =D

vincent2903 said...

wah 14 ar...
so young... tak serupa also ur face now...

Karena said...

[lynn]
nooo dun call me horny dolphin! :P prefer dolphin miang thou! hahahah! xD

[vincent]
oi udang biru! how come tak serupa? tat 1 memang me okay? -_____-

vincent2903 said...

really different ler...
hmmm...
izzit the make up...?

Karena said...

[vincent]
the hair la. (:

vincent2903 said...

-.-lll