Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love to eat and I'm lucky enough to have a great bunch of friends who love to eat as well.
few of them brought me to makan a few of my favourite foods before I left.
so nice of them, right? (:


Sushi Zanmai!




my last Niku Udon. ):

my favourite food okay? ):


I just love to hang out with them though I'm like a light bulb to them.
haha!



donuts!

I can finish 3 donuts in 5 minutes time. wtf right?



my favourite shallow fried dumplings / wo tie from Little Taiwan


dumplings


the lou shh fan there sux!
seriously not nice.


I love the wo tie the most! :D



the other night we headed to Old Town for supper.
yeah!
24 hours!




had my last supper in KL with both of them.


as usual
Add Image


I wanted to eat the brownies from Delicious and some other foods but I was kinda lack of time!
so yeah,
can't wait for this Saturday!


some of the last-dinner-in-KL pic:



KevinLoooo, please take good care of her okay? (:


seriously, I'm missing her already!


oh, she dropped from the ladder few weeks ago and she still couldn't walk.
get well soon weh honey! (:






great, tomorrow is sport day and my d60 is still in the hospital.
wtf!





7 comments:

vincent2903 said...

we miss you too, miss kari@ goddess ofcamwhore...

EVo said...

Eee...dun buy nikon ady...eee..

EVo said...

eee...dun buy nikon ady..eee...

Stanley said...

last suppper... macam tada tomorrow. LoL :D

Karena said...

[vincent]
haha tq tq! btw im coming back on dis sat! for a week! weee! :D :D :D

[evo]
eh euvengvengveng, nikon rox okay? just tat i dropped the camera so yeah. (:

[stanley]
i received ur sms but out of credit. lol wtf.
btw, when im back we go bersupper agn okay?! :D

Lynn said...

Be nice in sabah yeah =D
hahahhaa!

vincent2903 said...

wah!!! welcome back wor...

Happy CNY lor!!! Angpow angpow!!!