Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good morning, people!
I woke up at 5 something and cook healthy breakfast for myself.
hehehe!
what a healthy weekend! (:

okay, lets continue my Singapore trip.
in the evening,
we took MRT to berjalan-jalan at Orchard Road.





spot the ERP at the back. lol







my one and only SandraNanny. (:




some girl who sells small Christmas hats for charity


cute kan?
but hilang already. ):



after that,
met up with SandraNanny's friend, Patrick Kua and headed to NYDC for mudpies.



its like ice-cream but it has pie as the base.




took MRT to don't know where after that.
and walked alllll the way to Merlion Park. lol








ROARRR!






gosh I'm so pissed because.....





2 comments:

Asha said...

look a good awesome moment

sandrawong.com said...

my one and only lai lui :P