Saturday, April 11, 2009

my exam is around the corner!
don't give up on me just like that okay? ):

last week,
I went back to KL for 44 hours.
yeah, 44 hours only.
damn sad kan?
and the return ticket cost me 1.4k! ):




I went back on Friday night and I went ching ming with my family on Sunday.
how bout Saturday?
Sushi Zanmai, shopping, yum cha and Nuffnang Music Bash!
everything was soooo last minute though. (:


us!


I can't online for long and I've truckloads of photos to upload so I'll separate it to a few posts okay?
Allah, aku lama tak cam-whore ni.
pity me okay? (:


my humanssss! (:


SandraNanny, ChangLihRen and JulienMissJuuu.


yours truly! :P



gambar syok sendiri with SandraNanny:









gambar syok sendiri with JamieOhSoFair:






wooots! I love this!



that's all for today!
moreeeeee to come! :D




3 comments:

corneliusllw said...

an one way ticket cost you 1.4k, then u mean u r from...?

ruth tan said...

all da best in ur exam !!
why does it cost so much to go back to kl fr sabah !! that is insane !!

Karena said...

[corneliusllw]
omg i dunno how to pronounce your name! lol.
btw not one way ticket la. return ticket means two way. yaa. im now in sabah anyway. but i dunno why the tix cost me so much! >.<
maybe i booked it last minute? =/

[ruth tan]
hey dear! thanks! i will study hard this time! :D
haha i booked the tix like 2 days b4 i balik? lol. tats y. =/